1. Write some articles based on information on assigned topics to report the accurate and timely news.
2. Collect, verify and analyze thoroughly newsworthy information.
3. Contact, interview and research sources.
4. Cooperate with reporters, chief editor, producers etc.
1. Preferably have experience in related field, but fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
2. Strong work ethic and passion for hard news.
3. Ability to work quickly and under pressure.
4. Willing to travel and work in flexible long hours.
5. Creative, dynamic, and smart.
So, are you the one?
If you are the one, send your application letter, CV and portfolio to us at firstname.lastname@example.org